Do we remove VAT for international/non-EU deliveries
Yes, when ordering for delivery outside the EU the VAT will be deducted automatically at the checkout. Please note any currency conversions shown are an estimate.
Size charts for each brand are available on the site, if you require any specific measurements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All available stock is live and shown online, if items are in the sale they are unlikely to become available again.
Can I return goods?
Yes, we allow orders to be returned for a refund if they are received by us within 14 days of the signed for date, all items must be returned in the same condition they were received in and this includes the box if ordering shoes.
When will delivery be and does it need signing for?
Yes, every service we use requires a signature when delivery takes place. Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will normally be delivered the next working day if express delivery is selected (unless Saturday is chosen and paid for) please note that orders placed after 3pm Fri will not be received until the following Tuesday due to Courier pick up times (excluding Bank Holidays.) If the customers place an order for less than £50.00 the cheaper tracked option will be available which is 2-3 working days. We use DPD, Royal Mail and FedEx for both UK and International deliveries.
Can I pick up from store?
No, currently MAD Clothing only operates as an online store which allows us to offer reduced prices compared to our main competitors.
Are shoes shown in UK sizes?
Yes, shoes are shown in UK sizes or EU sizes.
Can I pay in PayPal?
Yes, both UK and international customers can pay by PayPal, on some occasions extra security checks may be required in which case we will contact you.
The item(s) I bought are now on Sale, can I have the difference refunded?
We do appreciate how frustrating this can be, however, our prices change in accordance with trends, customer demand and stock availability we are, therefore, unable to refund the difference in price when an item you have purchased goes into sale, although you can of course return the item for a full refund and then re-order the item at its markdown price, provided it is returned in accordance with our returns policy. Please note, we cannot guarantee that another customer won't purchase this item first and do not reserve stock for customers.
Some brands will have certain styles of clothing and footwear that we are able to sell as a pre-order item; this means that the customer is able to secure the stock by purchasing the item before we have received the product from the supplier. Once the delivery is received by us the customers who have pre-ordered will have their goods shipped to them as soon as possible on a first come first serve basis.
- The order is placed as normal through the website and payment will be taken immediately by either credit/debit card or PayPal, this includes the relevant postage charges.
- As the photographs of the pre-order items are usually a sample the styles can differ slightly once they are received by us. If there are any changes, where possible, we will inform the customers before the item is dispatched.
- The dates given at the time of the pre-order are an estimated date
- If a month is given as an estimated date for delivery then we must allow the full month (unless expressed otherwise within the product information)
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays with delivery dates or any errors once the delivery is received by us from the supplier.
- Once the delivery has been received and checked by us the orders will be dispatched immediately to the customers who have pre-ordered using the delivery method selected at the point of order (unless this is after the cut off time for our daily courier collection)
- You have the right to cancel the order before the goods are dispatched and a full refund will be issued